CREDAI Youth Wing is formed keeping in view the need to bring together the next generation of Real Estate Builders and Developers, so that they can be groomed and nurtured to become better professionals, ethical businessmen and true leaders in Real Estate. Inculcating strong values and developing a knowledge and learning based environment for these young and bright Developers, CREDAI Youth Wing will ensure that our leaders of tomorrow will be well informed and knowledgeable with an open mind and the strongest of the business values. CREDAI looks towards its young members to strengthen the next wave of Developers in our Association from the grass-root levels. The Youth Wing aims to educate the second generation entrepreneurs on various aspects of the business through learning summits and study. It will be a platform to ensure knowledge sharing, interaction through business forums and contributing to society through CSR initiative / activities.
“BUILDING A NEW TOMORROW”
CREDAI believes in preparing for the future by starting in the present. A new tomorrow is guaranteed to India, if its creators are trained and honed for it today.
“TO CREATE A MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE, TRANSPARENT AND TRUSTED YOUTH-DELIVERING VALUES”
“TO NURTURE YOUNG TALENT TO CREATE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY LEADERS OF TOMORROW”
1. To perpetuate an ethical Code of Conduct, which is self-imposed and mandatory for all the Youth Member Developers of CREDAI.
2. To maintain integrity & transparency in the profession of Housing and Real Estate Development.
3. To encourage and support developers to increase their efficiency in the development / construction activities by efficient training programs.
4. To disseminate data, statistics and other related information in this sector.
5. To promote the interest of Construction Workers and to educate them on best practices.
6. To encourage research in Habitat, Construction and Real Estate Development.
1. CREST (CREDAI Study and Training)
4. Study Tour
5. CREDAI Clean City Movement (CCCM)
6. Chapter Creation
8. Image, Branding and Communications
1. Learning & sharing of new Construction Technologies, Marketing & Sales and Business Administration.
2. Study Tours by visiting some of the best projects in India along with interacting with top Developers.
3. Skilling of our Construction Labour Force through meaningful networking Events and B2B interaction.
4. Gain from the Strong Business Ethics and People Management Skills from within our community.
|1||Mr.Mohammed Usman Nasser||Abad Builders (P) Ltd||President|
|2||Ms. Nimi Mathew||Olive Builders and Developers Pvt. Ltd.||Secretary|
|3||Mr. Umair Nazim||Abad Builders (P) Ltd||Member|
|4||Mr.Ashwin Joseph Paul||Alfa Ventures (P) Ltd||Member|
|5||Mr. Midhun Kuruvilla Kurien||Anta Builders & Developers Pvt. Ltd.||Member|
|6||Mr. Binil P Varghese||Anta Builders & Developers Pvt. Ltd.||Member|
|7||Ms. Anjali Chakola||Chakolas Habitat Pvt. Ltd.||Member|
|8||Mr. Cherian Varkey Jr.||Cherian Varkey Cons. Co. Pvt. Ltd.||Member|
|9||Mr. Paul Thomas Mathew||Classic Constructions||Member|
|10||Ms.Rajalakshmi Venugopal||Gokulam Engineers(I) (P) Ltd||Member|
|11||Mr.Saurabh Gulecha||Green vistas Infrastructure Projects||Member|
|12||Mr.Anand George John||Infra Housing (P) Ltd||Member|
|13||Mr.Ananth Jairaj Junior||Jairaj Projects (P) Ltd||Member|
|14||Mr.Renju Jose||Jomer Properties & Investments (P) Ltd||Member|
|15||Mr. Ruben C Sunny||Kairali Constructions Pvt. Ltd.||Member|
|16||Mr. Paul Joy||NTP Homes Pvt. Ltd.||Member|
|17||Mr. Sijo Sunny||National Builders||Member|
|18||Mr. Noel Thomas John||Noel Villas & Apartments||Member|
|19||Mr. Sahl Azeez||Skyline Builders||Member|
|20||Ms. Sarah Jacob||Trine Holdings||Member|
|21||Ms. Aarthy Varma||Varma Homes Pvt. Ltd.||Member|
|22||Dr. Toby Chandy||Kairali Constructions Pvt. Ltd||Member|
|23||Mr. Amit Varghese Joseph||RDS Projects Ltd||Member|