1. To conform to all Modern Engineering, Construction, Marketing and Management practices.
2. Be transparent about the policies and disclosures.
3. Ensure that the logo of CREDAI Kochi is displayed on all advertisements in the Print, Electronic Media and Hoardings put up by the member for promotional activities as indicated in the logo details furnished by CREDAI Kochi.
4. Provide proper information for the common benefit of the Association.
5. Work for mutual benefit and strive to enhance the name and prestige of the Association.
6. Inform the Association the details of new project launches for updating the records.
Name of the project
Brief description along with brochure.
7. Members should strictly adhere to all the relevant rules namely Kerala Municipality Act, KMBR, KPBR, Public Health Act, Air Act, Noise Pollution Control Act, Water Act, and Kerala Panchayath Raj Act, Regulations relating to Hazardous Waste Management, Fire Safety Regulations and other such enactments.
8. To follow the guidelines laid in the CREDAI code of conduct.
9. Members are requested to contribute @ Rs. 0.50 per sq.ft of the saleable area of the project towards Building fund for all ongoing projects at the time of admission and for new projects to be launched in the future.
10. To clear all dues to the Association as per schedule.
1. Refrain from unhealthy competition and promotion to sell products. This has to be strictly followed during the Property Expo conducted by CREDAI.
2. Exhibitions conducted by CREDAI promote only building projects and do not allow marketing / advertising of housing plots or land.
3. Avoid misleading advertisements affecting the reputation of CREDAI.
4. Do not indulge in slanderous and willfully wrong pronouncements about fellow members of the Association.
Note: If any member is found to violate the norms, suitable action can be initiated against the Member by the Executive Committee of the Association leading to the termination of membership.