As a member of CREDAI Kochi you are expected to follow certain norms.
D O’ S
1. To conform to all modern engineering, construction, marketing and Management practices.
2. Be transparent about the policies and disclosures.
3. Ensure that the logo of CREDAI Kochi is displayed on all advertisements in the Print, Electronic Media and Hoardings put up by the member for promotional activities as indicated in the logo details furnished by CREDAI Kochi.
4. Provide proper information for the common benefit of the Association.
5. Work for mutual benefit and strive to enhance the name and prestige of the Association.
6. Inform the Association the details of new project launches for updating the records.
(a) Name of the project
(c) Saleable area
(d) Brief description along with brochures.
7. Members should strictly adhere to all the relevant rules namely Kerala Municipality Act, KMBR, KPBR Public Health Act, Air (prevention and control)Act, Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, Noise Pollution Control Act, Kerala Panchayath Act, Regulations relating to Hazardous Waste Management, Fire Safety Regulations and other such enactments.
8. Members are requested to contribute @ Rs. 1.00 per sq.ft of the saleable area of the project towards Building fund for all ongoing projects at the time of admission and for new projects to be launched in the future.
9. To clear all dues and subscriptions to the Association as per schedule.
10. All members shall strictly abide by the rules and regulation of the Society and the Code of Conduct as adopted by the General Body of the Society. Any violation of the rules and regulation and Code of Conduct will lead to termination of membership.
D O N’T S
1. Refrain from unhealthy competition and promotion to sell projects. This has to be strictly followed during the Property Expo conducted by CREDAI.
2. Exhibitions conducted by CREDAI promote only building projects and do not allow marketing / advertising of housing plots or land.
3. Avoid misleading advertisements especially that mark the reputation of CREDAI.
4. Do not indulge in slanderous and willfully wrong pronouncements about fellow members of the Association.
Note: If any member is found to violate the norms, suitable action can be taken against the Member by the Ex. Committee of the association leading to the termination of membership.